cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

one sales document is created with reference to another sales document(OR to LF).my requirement is i don't want to edit the data which is copied from preceding document.what ever data coming from preceding document shouldn't be editable in subsequent document.

Created OR with a particular material with 10 quantity.In delivery system shouldn't allow me to edit the data which is coming from OR.How to do this?

Thanks.

Regards,

Aditya.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think it is only possible in Sales doc to Sales Doc. From QT to OR (or) IN to QT.

In VTAA, header level, you have to select "Complete reference" indicator. If you select it, then you cant change anything in the Subsequent document.

Try it.

Regards

M. Lakshmi Narasimhan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Delivery Item category (0VLP), you have a field "Check over deliveryu201D. In this field you have to give B (Situation rejected with an error message).

Then the system wonu2019t allow you to change the delivery quantity in VL01N. For ex. You enter 10 quantities in the S.O, but you enter 11 in the delivery, then the system will give the error message.

Regards

M. Lakshmi Narasimhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Laxmi narasimhan,

Thanks for the reply.I checked at ovlp for over delivery and this is applicable in case of over delivery only.In case of under delivery we can edit the data in LF document.But i need some more clarity that what ever data is coming from OR should not be editable in LF . Not only for OR to LF even in case of QT to OR and IN to QT.

The data coming from preceding document into subsequent document should not be editable in subsequent document.

Thanks.

Regards,

Aditya.