cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UD ICCO SPCO STUP- unable to clear the stock in Quality View.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

In a QM -Module for a particular material status is showing as "UD ICCO SPCO STUP" in QA32. Usage Decision is done for this particular item. But it is showing the stock in MMBE Tcode. Its unable to clear in QA32.

I tried QA12 and also QVM2 for this stock moving from Quality Inspection to Unrestricted stock. but i am unable to do so.

Could any body plz help me to clear the stock from the Quality View.

Thank you!

-M.Suba

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since lot status is "UD ICCO SPCO STUP", the stock posting against that lot is already done.

Is batch management active ? is so then check whether you are getting stock of that batch in Quality in MMBE.

Chances of some other lot for same material having status SPRQ are more, go to QA32 put specific material and select all lots, then apply the filter to status field and search for SPRQ status availability. You will find some lots of same material for which UD given but stock posting not made.

Please check and revert.

Best Regards,

Shekhar

former_member494495
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Apply the SAP note 174877. Copy the program ZQEVAC22 and execute the lot twice. Now do the quantity posting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Let you check inspection lot status. if status= SPRQ, let you go to change the inspect lot via QA12 at tab characteristic, Usage decision zone as below screen, change UD code to A0 04 (Acceptance automatic posting).

former_member494495
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Did u solve it ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Please check your lot because status SPCO updated means stock posting complted.

Or go in QA12 again try to do stock posting because may be possible that by mistaken some of qty already has been posted so for remaining qty you can do stock posting in QA12 itself.

Regards

SANIL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suba Lakshmy,

I also overcome the same issue.

Pls try the report ZQEVAC20. And go through the notes 48815, 77955 & 64906 also.

Thanks

VRMP-Chennai

Edited by: VRMP on Apr 13, 2010 10:34 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

"UD ICCO SPCO STUP" means the stock posting is completed & UD is taken.

Make sure that the Inspection lot is same which is showing in MMBE material document.Check lots with SPRQ status are available/pending in QA32.

Or use the

Note 837305 - Inspection lot stock cannot be cleared

838213 - Stock inconsistencies when using the enhancement QAAT0001

393056 - Stock inconsistencies betwn MM + QM after implg. Note 389248

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

kust go to qa11. post the inspection stock to unrestricted use stock in inspection lot stock tab and save the usage decision.

regrds

satish