cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy Result functionality for a insp lot, the Orignal Values are not copied

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

Scenario: I have to record results for a destination inspection lot, I am copying the results from another source inspection lot already recorded results status "5".

Issue: copying the results from a Source inspection lot to a Destination inspection lot. The Original values of the inspection point from a Source inspection lot is not copied but the Results value is copied which is a rounded of value.

Requirement: Want the Original value to be copied from the Source Inspection lot to Destination Inspection.

Thanks in advance,

Navin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Refer following link, which help you to understand your issue.

[http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/library/bpx-community/enterprise-resource-planning/guideline%20to%20copy%20inspection%20result%20from%20one%20lot%20to%20another.pdf]

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't think you'l be able to do that. The copy function will copy the values displayed on the UD screens, (i.e. the averaged result), not from the last inspection point.

I don't think there is a work around for this.

You might be able to use the Badi QEC_SELECTION to modify this however and create your own selection procedure that can be used in the configuration of the copy results process.

FF