cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

period work schedule error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

While uploading data in PA30 for infotype 2006, for few employees i am getting error as " Generate period work schedule G2DH for 2/M3/01 in 01/2011" ....can you please tell me why this error is coming and is there any setting required for this ??

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

as dilek said u have to generate Work Schedule and save it .. to use it further

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to PT01 transaction and generate the period work schedule for emp subgr. gr 2, hol cal M3 and personnel subarea gr. 01 for 01.2011. (Work schedule rule : G2DH)

regards,

Dilek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply ...

as you said i put all the parameters in tcode PT01 and went for creation. In Jan 2011 Monthly hours it is calculating are 188 but i observed that for all the previous months which are having 31 days and starts on saturday are having monthly hours as 198.5, so i need to know whether i have to keep montly hours for Jan 2011 as 198.5 and if so how to make it as 198.5 from 188 ??

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There may be some public holiday in January such as new years day?

Dilek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes there are some public holiday like you said 1st of January, so please tell me how to assign it ??

...and one more thing, in some months i found that there are 21 days of 8 hours of working and 5 days of 4 hours of working and 5 sundays(weekly off) so there should be 188.00 hours but for that month working hours it is showing are 198.50, i just want to know how to increase these working hours beyond 188.00 to 198.50 and why it showing 198.50 hours of working??

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You may check the "planned working hours" field in table V_T550A for each of the daily work schedule.

Dilek

Edited by: Dilek Ersoz Adak on Apr 6, 2010 8:22 AM

Edited by: Dilek Ersoz Adak on Apr 6, 2010 8:23 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dilek,

Working hours are like for G2DF - 8 hours and for G2DH - 4 hours and they are assigned to days i mentioned in my previous but still it is calculating hours as 198.50 ...so what would i do ??..should i just save it for Jan 2011 or do i need to make any changes for that ? ...we have work schedules defined upto year 2010 and we have to define it for 01.2011

Thanks.