cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price need to pick from inforecord.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have maintained the inforecord and source list for a material and vendor combintion in a a plant.

Now we are creating material component in the network under project while creating so it is picking material price from the material master.

But I need to set in such a way that it has to pick the price from the info record, tell me the settings for the same.

Rgds

Srini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the costing variant attached to network header, check out the 'valuation variant' attached (transaction OPL1)

Modify the valuation variant(transaction OPN2), choose the strategy for material valuation as 'Price from inforecord'. Choose the sub-stratagy for the same as gross or net quotation price according to your requirement of priority.

In this way, you can have planned costs cacluation from Info record.

Further going on this, does anyody has any idea how can I get the price from 'subcontracting info record 'if the material will be procured via subcontracting. if anybody has done work on it & achieved it, please let me know.

Regards,

Mahendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

if the configuration is correct, check out following rules:

1) Info record gross or net price exists for period which conicides with the material requirement date

2) Choose the price from info record as your first priority in valuation variant

3) again carry out cost planning for network activity after making the changes

In normal circumstances, it should pick the price from info record. also consult the CO consultant for this.

Regards,

mahendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Really i would thank mahendra, my problem is fully resolved now by following the procedure told by you.

Rgds

Srini

Answers (0)