cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Taking project report accoding to status.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

How can i take the project report according to the status.may i know what transaction code to be used.

thanks

sahadev

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In Most of PS Structure report you can get the status of PS Object. for whole Proejct use CN41, for only WBS CN43n and so on...

Execute CN43n --> Change Layout and select status, It will give you all user/ System status of that WBS Elements.

If you are asking directly based on status ( dynamic selection / selection ) you want report in PS. I think there is no report for the same.

With Regards

Nitin P.

Edited by: Nitin Patoliya on Apr 5, 2010 5:19 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

i need a report like this for example , if i select the status as release ,the system should show the the list of all the project with release status...you mean its not possible???

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes that is not possbile. It's much required reporting feature but as of now It's available in selection.

WIth Regards

Nitin P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks nithin for your inputs

Edited by: sahadev harish on Apr 5, 2010 2:21 PM

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sahadev, I missed status Selection Profile functionality, Just check out The reply of Ahmed with that confifuration you can run PS report based on Status. the same is true for all SAP Standard reports.

Ahmed - Thanks for correcting me.

With Regards

Nitin P.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you want to run a report and in the input screen you would like to enter status as REL and the system should display all the project with the status REL...If that is what you require...then it is available in std SAP. you need to configure status selection profile in BS42 and in the input screen for project enter * in project definition field and select your status selection profile inside the status button and execute it. You will have your report. But you need to configure the selection profile accordingly.