cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

idoc to idoc scenario:Basic type xxx doesnt exist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am getting the following error in sxmb_moni :Basic type xxx doesnt exist.And this is the basic type of the idoc on the reciever side.How to resolve this?

thanks a lot

Ramya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ramya,

Looks like there is a version conflict between your sender and receiver system. also check partner profile outbound/inbound parameters and PI basic types are alike.

Regards,

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

There is a problem with the partner profile configuration we20.Please help me congifure this.

Sender is an R3 system.idoc is DEBMAS.

Receiver is a CRM system.idoc is CRMXIF_PARTNER.

I can see 2 LS in sender system-one for sender R3 and other for XI

Also, 2 LS in receiver system- one for receiver CRM and other for XI.

Should DEBMAS be added in the r/3 LS outbound parameters and xi LS inbound parameters? (In the R3 system)

And CRMXIF in xi LS outbound parameters and CRM LS inbound parameters? (In the CRM system)

Is the above partner profile configuration right?

thanks a lot in advance

Ramya

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramya,

Should DEBMAS be added in the r/3 LS outbound parameters and xi LS inbound parameters? (In the R3 system)
And CRMXIF in xi LS outbound parameters and CRM LS inbound parameters? (In the CRM system)

Try this:

Add DEBMAS to R3 LS Outbound Parameter

And CRMXIFin CRM LS Inbound Parameter

Also in PI

the sender business system should have adapter specific identifiers set as R3 LS

the receiver business system should have adapter specific identifiers set as CRM LS

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are u sure that the connections used are fine and also the metadata is available for the same

HTH

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked the we02 transaction on the receiver system and that idoc type doesnt exist there

Edited by: Ramya Shenoy on Apr 5, 2010 12:01 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramya,

Check this discussion.....might help you..

Regds,

Pinangshuk.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you think the idoc is not configured correctly?

In the receiver system, no idocs have been created of the type xxx in we02.In we82, the message type has been assigned to the basic type

In the xi system, in idx2, i have loaded the meta data now Still, I see the same error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramya,

Check your basic type in WE 20 T Code in outbound parameters....also try to create new msg type in WE82...

Regds,

Pinangshuk.