cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to change input VAT tax ..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need to change input VAT tax from 4% to 5% for particular region...can you please guide me how to do the same ??

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm not sure how this is to be done for a vendor. Perpahs posting this query in the MM forum might help.

Cheers.

Shailabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to transaction code FTXP. Enter the appropriate shipping country and recipient country, enter the relevant tax code, set up the tax value and then save the changes. You may also need to change the condition record in VK12 (please do it for the appropriate condition type). Save the changes to the condition record and then test by creating a sales order.

Note:

Please make sure you have tested the changes properly in Development and/or Quality systems before making any changes in Production. Incorrect changes to FTXP and VAT condition records in production can cause major problems in the production environment.

Cheers,

Shailabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I will create new tax code through tcode FTXP ....sorry for earlier inputs, i was using transaction VK11 but i want to make changes for vendor so i think i need to use transaction MEK1, is it right ??..and if so please tell me which condition type i have to use for VAT changes. ?

Thanks.