cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI 7.1 - ABAP proxy to AAE - getting error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am configuring a scenario, ABAP proxy to AAE.

I did all the configuration as given on sdn and different docs available on sdn.

Here I am able to post the data from ECC system and successfully coming to PI 7.1 system.

1) But the issue is that as per my requirement this data should go directly to AAE. but when I go for SXMB_MONi then it shows its receiving at Integration engine. and then processing.

2) at ECC system I set the IS_URL with subparameter to AAE destination and connections are fine.

3) One more thing , Please let me know how to monitor the AAE directly.

regards

ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ram,

Here I am able to post the data from ECC system and successfully coming to PI 7.1 system.

ABAP proxy using AAE is only possible with PI 7.1 ehp 1.

Regards,

Neetesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

the pdf which you configure your scenario refer to it writes the proxy is not possible to use AAE,but you could use WS adapter to replay xi adapter , if your pi version is 7.11. and for some reasons you also need xi proxy in some other scenarios, so

you use your AAE for ecc can define receiver ID to decide which interface need AAE.

kind regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

i am sorry for there is a error in the last reply by me. it is not WS adapter , it is SOAP adapter with message protocol XI3.0。

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ram,

I believe you are not doing any design part for this scenario. if you include design it will go thru Integration engine. AAE monitoring is done in the run time work bench -> adapter engine monitoring.

Regards,

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Check whether this thread helps you or not....

Regds,

Pinangshuk.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all,

I did all the configuration as given.

Here my messages is processing through Adpater engine only when I am putting IS_URL and IS_URL paramater point directlyu to AAE destination URL .

It means I can not send data for IE processing . I can send data only for AAE processing.

and when I go for Sxmb_moni then still it shows that its processing through IE also. I am not sure it should be ot not.

regards

ram

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos