Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to determine GL Account...

former_member188973
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am running in a problem determining the G/L Account from the OCI ext_category_id.

I explain the szenario.

An external Category_id is submitted via OCI. I the BADI BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER I make a lookup for the g/l account saved in an customer table (key/value). The values are saved in the parameter enriched_acct_data. Problem here: the user preferences for the shopping cart are overwritten by my values. This is not what I want.

So I try BADI BBP_DETERMINE_ACCT to set only the g/l account the user preferences are ok but I can not access the ext_category_id from OCI-table to determine my account.

So has anybody an idea how to set up table "enriched_acct_data" in first BADI and also use the users shopping cart preferences or how to get access to the oci-data in second badi.

Kind regards for any help.

Roman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the second BADI,you will not have the access to the oci-data (catalog data).For that you will have to use the BADI BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER to change the G/L account if you wish to do so before the SC is transferred to EBP.

After the SC is transferred to EBP,the BADI BBP_DETERMINE_ACCT is called and there you can implement the logic for the Final determination of the G/L account as per your custom table.

If you need any more details pls let me know...

Regards,

Disha.

Pls reward points for helpful answers.

former_member188973
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

thanks for these infos. The problem I have is that if I set the G/L Account in BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER the user preferences for the other accounting fields and in general SC preferences are not set. So do you know where to find the users preferences (not these in Org Structure, these only for the next SC) for Cost Center and so on.

Kind regards for your help.

Roman

former_member188973
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

nobody an idea?

Does anybody know how to read the preferences for the Shopping Cart. I talk about the preferences set direkt before shopping.

Thanks and kind regards

Roman

Message was edited by: Roman Becker