cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in PRFI: no vendor found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone

I have an error when posting in PRFI T-Code - it says that there is no vendor found by these criteria.

Though I did PRAA T-code and SM35 batch input for the personnel number and created a vendor.

What is wrong?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by: Eldar Hamitov on Apr 5, 2010 10:45 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Eldar,

Please check if you have created a parallel vendor master record by Xk03 and assigned the PRMD/TRMD vendor number in the XK03 record.

Regards,

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vijay,

why do I need a parallel vendor master? You mean, when creating a vendor record I need to write dowm a Vendor numer sort key???

I've already created a vendor record for an employee via PRAA / SM35.

I've found out, that there was a mistake in V_T706K table. I corrected it. Now in PRRW the simulation is fine, but yet there is another FI311 error which says that:

there is no financial position for a wage type **** .

Why is it coming?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Eldar,

As I said earlier, I am not clear if you have created a vendor record via T-code XK03. You will appreciate that we make the assignment of Travel Mgmt Vendor master record here(in T-code XK03 record) since we have to generate the vendor open items(for FI payment).

Please let me know if you have done this, since I could not get you properly by your second response.

Thanks.

Regards,

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeap, I have created a vendor, let's say called it K0001. It is related to my test personnel number. Vendor record contains employee's banking requisites as well.

What has to be done next?

Former Member
0 Kudos

What am I supposed to do?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Eldar,

May I request you to try this flow once again? PR05 >> PRAP>> PREC>>PRFI>>PRRW

Ensure that selection parameters are correct. No simulation mode etc.Just let me know if you are getting a similar error.Give me exact wording and Msg No of Error. I will try to analyse further, if required.

Regards,

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vijay,

I guess that the problem is caused by the wrong assignment of symbolic account to a wage type and in HRT/HRP procedures. Guess this is where it is coming from.

I have the following situation.

FI-TV was customized to be connected with HR Payroll and all the calculation and posting were conducted one time at the end of the accounting period. Everything worked fine.

But now the client wants direct postings from FI-TV to FI and we have to do modifications.

I am testing on one expense type - "accomodation". It is Paid by Company. "Accomodation" was connected to a wage type, let's say, AAAA. AAAA was posted via symbolic accounts to FI accounts 995-701 (Debit) and 3350-999 (Credit). Everything worked fine. But how to customize it in HRT?

Let's say 15A in HRT is connected to 995-701, 159 is connected with 3350-999, When I put in T706K this +5A and -59 in the columns opposite the wage type AAAA thus trying to connect wage type with accounts from HRT, in PR05 when approving the trip I get the error that my wage type is connected to two expense types in T706K and it is not allowed. But if I take away one of the +5A or -59 in T706K, I get the error in PR05 "there is no financial position for 995-701" when approving the trip.

How to post "Accomodation" -- wage type AAAA to Debit 995-701 and Credit 3350-999????

I guess that the point is in that situation.

Appreciate any assistance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

here is the text of a mistake:

No financial position is set for 00010 30 995-701

№ сообщения FI311

Diagnosis

The posted document contains at least one company code in which Funds Management, Cash Budget Management, or Project Cash Management is active. Therefore you must enter a commitment item in all involved company codes.

Procedure

Enter a commitment item.

If you cannot enter a commitment item, check with your system administrator that your account assignment derivation is adjusted so that the system can automatically derive a commitment item from another account assignment, or from the G/L or cost element.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am afraid you may have to do FM module configrn

Chk this.

1) In Fund Management following master data need to be created

FMCIA or SAP Easy Access> Accounting> Public Sector Management> Funds Management> Master Data> Commitment Item> Individual Processing

2) FR50 - CREATE BUDGET AND RELEASE IT FOR THIS COMMITMENT ITEM

Just chk if this is suff.

REGARDS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The error with financial position is solved - there was a wrong record in Funds managementa derivation to the company code. Thank you Vijay.

Yet, there is still problem with my posting. Maybe I need to change the logic.

Answers (0)