cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good receipt for a process order

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am receiving a process order in an HU managed SLOC. The issue is when I pack and receive it through COWBHUWE the material documents get created with transaction/event type WF (GR for production order). Now, instead when I perform a goods receipt through MIGO it creates an inbound delivery. On doing a PGR for the inbound delivery the material document gets created with a transaction/event type WE (GR for a purchase order). Can anyone please advise if this is config issue and steps to resolve it or an SAP bug?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Avi,

This is neither a configuration issue nor a bug. Goods receipt postings for process orders or production orders to HU managed storage locations are to be done with transaction COWBHUWE exclusively - at least in standard.

Best regards,

Christiane

Former Member
0 Kudos

I totally agree with you. Its just that our process design asks to do a MIGO and receive via inbound delivery. I am just trying to see if the 'WE' posting, for a process order, will have any critical impact and if it can be corrected to a 'WF'.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No it will not have any impact unless you are trying to trigger any output based on the event type.

So if you have an output set at the producion order level then it will not work and it has to be setup with condition records for Goods receipt of purchase order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

aa