cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart form not printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am able to see the output of the smart form in the Print preview but when i click the print button, the same thing is not being sent to the printer. No spool request is also generated for the same.

Could anyone tell me as to why this is happening.

Thanks,

Prasy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vinod_vemuru2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the output type attributes, please make sure that you have selected the option "Process immediately on saving the transaction(Option 4).

Thanks,

Vinod.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Another problem that I am facing is that I have around 6 printers. So for some printers I am able to see the print preview but for some printers, even though I click the print preview I am not getting the print preview page. Also, the printing problem exists for all the printers irrespective of whether I can see the print preview or not.

Thanks,

Prasy

vinod_vemuru2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check if the form is not returning any error? You can do update debugging and see if there are any errors.

If no errors, then check with your BASIS team whether the printer connection is fine with SAP or not? You can try to issue a test print of any spool in your system and see if the printer is working or not.

Thanks,

Vinod.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check what the processing log says. It will give you some ideay to move forward.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To print smartforms output in different printers, ur printer setting and smartforms output setting should match.

check out, with BASIS consultant, ur output device setting in attributes and printer setting in SPAD tcode.

Regards,

Ankur

Answers (0)