cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From Sourcing Cockpit all PO should go in HELD status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

When I am specifying the missing data in SC from Sourcing Cockpit, Its creating a PO and has been ordered.

Now my requirement is when ever a PO is created from Sourcing Cockpit it should go in Held state so that the Purchaser can have a control on it from "process purchase Order".

I am trying with BBP_DOC_SAVE_BADI but after updating the status of the PO here the follow on document not getting created and the I could get a PO number by the system which does not exist in DB.

Have anybody achieved this by any process. Do let me know.

Thanks in Advance,

Smita

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Smita,

I proposed a solution to Diego for similar requirement (), but never got any answer neither reward !!!!

Here it is:

you have 2 solutions to accomplish this:

- modify standard code of include LBBP_PD_SCF0X used to create PO from SOCO, by changing parameter 'i_save' to gc_no:

CALL FUNCTION 'BBP_PD_PO_CREATE'

EXPORTING

i_header = is_po_header

i_src_guid = iv_src_guid

i_src_object_type = iv_src_object_type

i_testrun = iv_simulate

i_save = gc_yes

i_park = gc_yes "try to park if save not possible

it_attach = it_po_att

- use BADI Check for BUS2201 to raise an error message if transaction code (SY-TCODE) = BBPSOCO01. So the PO will be parked and will wait for purchaser action.

I think the last solution is the best and should work.

Rgds

Christophe

PS: please reward points for helpfull answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Cris,

I tried the second solution and it worked. I check the Sy-tcode as 'BBPSOCO01' and also Sy-Ucomm as 'FOLLOW_ON_CREATE', So it should be called only when we are in the next screen (preview). Here I filled the error message in et_messages table and thats it.

Thanks once eagain for your timely help. Full points to you

Regards,

Smita

Answers (0)