Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport Routes - configuring automatic import into multiple clients

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I've been fighting this one today. Here is what I would like to accomplish:

I would like to transport requests from my DEV system to my QAS system clients 200, 210, 230 every 15 minutes automatically (I'd also be happy if it imported to all clients). I've not been able to accomplish this so far due to a variety of reasons and I was looking for some guideance or documentation on how to configure this to work properly.

Regards,

Jeff

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jeff

1)These are not delivery routes, they are consolidation routes

2) I do not quite understand your 2nd problem. Normally when you create a route you point to SID.CLIENT eg QAS.213.

When you do this the request gets added to the buffer of the target system along with referenced client, aaah yes you have to enable client transport if you havent already with parameter CTC=1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are trying to import to multiple clients and cannot find a way to do so, could you point us solution? We are able to feed multiple systems bffers but only able to point to one client at a time for imports

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are also trying to transport our order to multiple client on the same system.

More precisely we want to transport our order to all DEV Client and all Quality client.

Is somebody can help us on this subject.

PS : We work on ECC 5.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please create a Transport Target Group int the TMS configuration via listing the all the clients in the transport target group.

For e.g. you want to import the change request in the client 510 and 511 of the target system say CB1. then you may create a Transport Target group e.g. /YCB1/ which contains the CB1.510 abd CB1.511..

So when a developer release the request it will release to Target system"/YCB1/". This will result in the change request getting added to improt queue of the CB1 system with 2 entries fdor client 510 and cleint 511.

You can schedule the periodic import job (in mass improt strategy) with the import all option available in the STMS_IMPORT Tcode.

Hope this help. Please award the points if helped you to solve the problem.

Regards,

Dnyandev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all

I'm to implement automatic transports over my 3 systems DEV TST and PRD.

I'm using target groups in association with transport routes. I would like to know if there is a way to schedule an automatic job that import only customizing Orders, and not workbench orders.

thanks a lot in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Re: Transport Routes - configuring automatic import into multiple clients

Posted: Jun 19, 2006 7:49 PM Reply E-mail this post

1) Create a trasnport route out of dev, attach whatever transport layer you want to move to QA , and set the target group to point to QAS 211, 213...whatever

- are these delivery routes?

2) Turn on the import scheduler to run every 15 minutes in QA

- when you do this what client do you specify? The problem I ran into was that if you have a client 100 in DEV but you don't have a client 100 (say 200 instead) in QAS the transport assumes it should go to 100 and fails. How do you get around that when scheduling the import all?

Former Member
0 Kudos

schedule this report to eb run every 15 minutes in qas

TMS_BCI_START_SERVICE

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) Create a trasnport route out of dev, attach whatever transport layer you want to move to QA , and set the target group to point to QAS 211, 213...whatever

2) Turn on the import scheduler to run every 15 minutes in QA

0 Kudos

I am working on something similar but instead we run our HR instance in a separate client. However with automatic transport it keeps wanting to transport to the default client. If DEV, QAS, and PRD all run with two clients, our productive environment being 200 and our HR environment being 100. We need to be able to do automatic transports for the 200 client (which currently works) and the 100 client which doesn't work. Anyone know how to make this work?

Thanks for any advice and help,

Roy