cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have following pricing procedure.Now we want when sales order will be created and we input value for ZPRO and ZPB0 pricing condition system should do ZPR0-ZPB0 and populate the value in the ZPB2 condition type in sales order automatically.How we can achieve this? Can we achieve this by standard configuration?

10 ZPR0 (Automatic Pricing and having condition record)

20 ZPB0(Statistical Condtion)

30 ZPB2

Regards,

Bedayan Charkabarty.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Ask your ABAP'er to de bug and let you know where exactly it is going wrong.

if requires creating new alt.calculation type and assign to pricing procedure.

Regards,

Ramkrishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramu,

Please do not update the blog just like that.Please go through the blog chain and then if you can provide any fruitful answer you are welcome.Your answer is not good enogh.Please read through the mail cahin carefully then answer.

Regards,

Bedayan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

First maintain ZPB0 Condition Type Value as -ve in V/06 in Plus/minus.After this setting, maintain the Step number 10 & 20 in From & To Column respectively of Condition Type ZPB2 in the Pricing Procedure..

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have made confirguraton as you told me.Then I put the following value.

I put ZPR0 as 10 Usd. Is having condiiton record.

I put ZPB0 as -1 Usd. this is a statistical condition and having manual processing checked.

But ZPB2 is not getting populated with the value 10-1 = 9 Usd.

can you please help me how to populate the value automatically to ZPB2?

Former Member
0 Kudos

You would have to remove ZPB0 from Statistical & then check. As statistical value will not be considered in the Net Value.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

not its not working.Do I need to put any calculation routine?

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Your requirement is not clear to me

Still then i will try

Say you have ZPR0 and ZPB0 and ZPB2

Now if ZPR0 is a price condition with value say 10 Dollars

Now if ZPB0 is a discount condition with value say 1 dollars

Now if you want system to automatically populate (10-1)=9 dollars for ZPB2

Try this

Step 10 -

ZPR0

Step 20 -

ZPB0

Step 30 -

condition type Blank with subtotal as D

Step 40----ZPB2 with alternate calculation type as 12

The config of ZPB2 in V/06 should be

Condition class as A

Calculation type is G

Plus/ Minus is Blank

Item condition ticked

Manual entries as C

No access sequence

By reading once again your question , by the standard configuration and through the suggested method your requirement can be achieved

Post the feed back

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Thanks for your answer.Yes you understand my problem correctly.I made the configuration as you told me to do and I checked by creating a sales order.In Sales order item level Condition value column is showing (10-1) value but amount column is showing 0.00 value.Amount column also should show (10-1)=9 Usd.For better understanding I added following example with order quantity as 10 EA.

Condition Type Amount Condition Value

ZPR0 10 100

ZPB0 1- 10-

9 90

ZPB2 0 90

See above exampel for ZPB2 Amount value is showing as 0.00.It should also show 9USD or per unit value after discount.

Is this possible to populate amount column with the per unit value after discount??

Regards,

Bedayan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the configuration for condition type:

1. Condition type ZPB0

Condition class as A

Calculation type is C

Plus/ Minus is Blank

Item condition ticked

Manual entries as C

access sequence

1. Condition type ZPB2

Condition class as A

Calculation type is G

Plus/ Minus is Blank

Item condition ticked

Manual entries as C

no access sequence

In the pricing procedure:

Step 10 ZPR0 subtotal D

Step 20 ZPB0 subtotal E dont make it statistical

Step 30 ZPB2 Altcty 12

Try it ..

Regards,

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

No its not working.Do we need to write calcualtion routine?

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

but amount column is showing 0.00 value

Yesterday i was not infront of system to understand this statement

Today i checked with my system

You are correct

Amount column is showing 0.00 for me too

Amount column also should show (10-1)=9 Usd

Why do you need this ?

The ultimate requirement of yours is fulfilled through the suggested settings

You can still playaround with your PP and get your requirement done

Unfortunately i dont have much time to do that to get your requirement

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Also the configuration you mentioned according to that in sales order amount field showing 0.00 and condition value field showing 9 but after that amount and condition value field showing 19 it should also show 9.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Also one more thing.If you check the pricing after the ZPB2 condition type, amount and condition value field is showing 19 USD it should only show 9USD. Its adding up ZPR0 and ZPB2 value.Which is wrong I guess..any suggestion regarding this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Ultimate setting not yet fulfilled.Because if you tried yourself you can see ZPB2 is showing value 9.But after ZPB2 value should show 9 only.But its not happening that .After ZPB2 value is showing as 20. This is wrong value.I think because of the setting value is showing as 20.Can you suggest any other opton?

Regards,

Bedayan Chakrabartyl

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the condition type ZPB2,the plus/minus fild value should be blank.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have made the configuration as its given in the blog.

For ZPR0 is +ve value is 10

For ZPB0 is blank value is 1

For ZPB2 is blank. value is 9

But ZPB2 is populating correct value (10-1)=9.But after ZPB2 amount column and condition value column is showing 20.It should show only 9. Can you help me regarding this?

Regards,

Bedayan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you are correct.It is because system is adding up all the condition value.

Now you have to do bit changes in the config.In your pricing procedure (t-code v/08) make the condition type ZPR0 and ZPB1as statistical.And dont forget to put requirement 2 against your each condition type.Then check it.

Regards,

Sumit

Edited by: Schourasia on Apr 7, 2010 5:46 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the answer.I have tried its working.But I have one question.ZPR0 is the base price of the product.If we make it statistical it won't create any problem in pricing? Because I never seen in my project we make base price as statistical?

Second question after all this setting in sales order "Condition Value" column is showing with (10-1)=9 but Amount column is showing 0,00.Is it possible to populate the value in Amount column also for ZPB2.

Regards,

Chakrabarty.

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I have already said in my last thread you can still play around with your pricing procedure and get your requirement done

Unfortunately i dont have that time to try your settings

But I have one question.ZPR0 is the base price of the product.If we make it statistical 
it won't create any problem in pricing? Because I never seen in my project 
we make base price as statistical

It all depends on business requirement

In my project we had a price and discount and the client wanted only the discounted price to be carried to accounts

Say PR00 is 10 dollars and K005 is 10 % that is one dollar

and the client wanted only this discounted value that is 9 dollar to be passed onto accounts

So we had similar settings and made both PR00 and K005 as statistical in pricing procedure and assigned account key to that zee condition type in the step 40 ( settings suggested initially) and achived our client requirement

sales order "Condition Value" column is showing with (10-1)=9 but Amount column 
is showing 0,00.Is it possible to populate the value in Amount column also for ZPB2.

I think you need to take the help of ABAPer to get this done

Note Your Reply to Mr. Ramakrishna Reddy is highly condemnable

You have no right to comment someones answer is good enough or not

Someones answer maynot be relevant to the query rised. If so dont take it or dont consider that suggestion

*Making such comments is public forum is a big crime and you have done this atleast one time earlier*

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

If I make ZPR0 as statistical and also assign account key then will that create any problem? If I make a conditon statistical then I can not use it for further calculation?

Regards,

Bedayan.

Former Member
0 Kudos
Thanks for the answer.I have tried its working.But I have one question.ZPR0 is the base price of the product.If we make it statistical it won't create any problem in pricing? Because I never seen in my project we make base price as statistical?

It all depends upon your business requirement.Here the condition type ZPB2 which calculates the list price of your product.Anyhow ZPR0 is being used for calculating the value for condition type ZPB2.

Second question after all this setting in sales order "Condition Value" column is showing with (10-1)=9 but Amount column is showing 0,00.Is it possible to populate the value in Amount column also for ZPB2.

The amount field carries the value of condition record or manual value.But here the condition type neither be maintained through condition record nor with manual value.The value is get populated through formula.

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If I make ZPR0 as statistical and also assign account key then 
will that create any problem?

If a condition type is made statistical and account key is also assiged, still it will not go to accounts

Whether this is problem for you or not , that you have to analyze your requirement and tell

If I make a conditon statistical then I can not use it for further calculation?

Even if a condition type is made statistical that value can be utilized as a part calculations in the pricing calculations

But that value will not be a part in the nett value in the heading

What further calculations which you rae talking about

but Amount column is showing 0,00.Is it possible to populate the value in Amount column also for ZPB2.

This is your previous query

The answer given by the other friend SCHOURASIA is perfect

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

See my pricing procedure is like below.Now ZPR0 we can not make statisticall.Because its required to posted to accounting.But if we do't make it statistical then after ZPB2 other condition types value are getting adding up as I told before according to the configuration.After ZPB2 value is not coming as 9 Usd value is coming as (10+9)=19 which is wrong.It should come as 9 usd.That is the problem.

ZPR0

ZCP0

ZPB0

ZPB2

ZCN0

ZCN1