cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO Related

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In the PO there is 2 line items each line items having sub lineitems for going the print preview there is not showing the subline items only it shows the main line items, kindly let me know what to do and how to solve the problems and oblige.

thanks,

sujatha

Moderator message: please use a more meaningful subject line next time! (2nd reminder)

Edited by: Thomas Zloch on Apr 4, 2010 12:55 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to post the Depriciation account for last year in month wise, kindly let me know how to do the same and what is the t.code for depreciation account.

Kindly help me.

thanks,

sujatha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

For depriciation use AFAB - To run depreciation monthly or quarterrly as we configured in the system .

If you want to run for last year asset should be open .

Regards,

Lokesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

i want to run the assest should be open, let me know how to do that,

thanks,

sujatha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sujatha,

Asset Master Data: AS01

With value : AS91

if value is not there then you can post value

Post the issue in functional category you will find a good forums .

Regards ,

Lokesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I wanto to take the printout of profit center i.e. MH1004, please let me know how to take the printout.

thanks,

sujatha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Respected Hi,

I want to create the RFQ, in T.Cdoe of me41 and the same i have to attached to the PDF file, kindly let me know how to do that in details.

Thanks,

sujatha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For that u have to convert the output of RFQ in to OTF format , Than U have send(mail)/download(Local) that converted OTF

file as per your requirement

Let me know if any concerns.....

Hope this will solve your issue

Regards,

Lokesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i have a format of RFQ mean our own format, so I have create the same in zformat, and the same, i have to link, please let me know how to do that in details.

thanks,

sujatha

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

You have to convert your costomisation layout output data into OTF format by using the F.M(CONVERT_OTF) .

Converted OTF data can be sent as attachment to PDF through f.m(SO_NEW_DOCUMENT_ATT_SEND_API)

Let me know if any concerns....

Regards,

Lokesh .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Let me confirm Are you using the Standard or doing z developement

In standard u wont get the sub line items , if u want to get the sub line items , go for zdevelopments

Let me know if any concerns..........

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please let me it is a zprogramme, i want to add the O.T. Charges, kindly let me know what to do.

Also let me know O.T. Charges comming under which table.

thanks,

sujatha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi .

1. For all z developmet output type are maintain in transition NACE. Normally this work is done by Functional people. There are different table where you can fine this relation but I hope that is not your problem.

2. The table you are using in SAP Script /Smart forms (zdevelopmet.) to print item and sub item data. Just check do that table have the all line item you want to print.

Regards

Swati..