cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSO in CHARM

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I select and save some actions (e.g. Create Transport Request, etc.) at txn crmd_order or crm_dno_monitor, I am

directed to DEV, QAS and PRD logon pages to provide my ID and password BEFORE the save can be done.

Does this mean that there is some problems in my CHARM configuration?

If those logons are necessary, can we have some SSO to skip them?

Thanks for your help.

Best regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member198270
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Tina, If you are using RFC's to access you Dev , Qas and Prod system can you please try implementing trusted system concept to your RFC's that will help you bypassing the logon check screen.

Also, make sure communication user id credentials are mentioned in RFC, I think system is picking dialog user for RFC's.

Hope it helps you.

Regards, Amber S | ITL

Edited by: Amber S on Apr 3, 2010 1:31 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amber:

You mean go to txn strustsso2, export/import the certificates among SM client, DEV, QAS and PRD?

Additionally for RFCs generated on SMSY configuration, the users and their passwords are generated

by the SM system. May I change them? How to change?

Thanks a lot!

former_member198270
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Tina,

You mean go to txn strustsso2, export/import the certificates among SM client, DEV, QAS and PRD?(this scenatio will be used when you are using Enterprize portal system to display your output. Yes in this case you would need to generate certificate from source ssytem and then import it in abap backend.)

Additionally for RFCs generated on SMSY configuration, the users and their passwords are generated

by the SM system. May I change them? How to change+?(This Scenario will be used when data from satellite system like DEV is pulled and displayed in SOL Man here the RFC connections configured during SMSY setup will be used. Have a check if you have and generic communication userid which is used in your project. you can go to SM59 tcode in Solman and troubleshoot those RFC's and do connection test + authorization test)+

Hope it helps you in finding out the issue.

Regards, Amber S | ITL

Answers (0)