cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

exit/enhancement APOCF005

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I have a project created with transaction CMOD in APO and I was trying to assign above enhancement to this project. But I can not find it in the drop-down and therefore can not assign it.

Thanks in advance for information and help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DsaAnton - you may be in SCM 7.0 where this user exit is no longer available. In 7.0 it is a BADI called SMOD_APOCF005.

Regards

Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrew

Good Catch! and thanks.

I am in 5.1 but it appears that what you are saying happened in 5.1 itself. Note 1010762 - "Add. info. on upgrading to SAP SCM 5.1 ABAP" talks about it thus:

" Change of Enhancements Technique in CIF Area

After the upgrade from SCM 5.0 or lower, the following SCM enhancements are no longer processed when data is transferred from SAP ERP to SCM:

Enhancement APOCF001 has already been migrated to BAdI definition SMOD_APOCF001.

Enhancement APOCF005 has already been migrated to BAdI definition SMOD_APOCF005.

Enhancement APOCF035 has already been migrated to BAdI definition SMOD_APOCF035.

Enhancement APOCF036 has already been migrated to BAdI definition SMOD_APOCF036.

Enhancement APOCF038 has already been migrated to BAdI definition SMOD_APOCF038.

Enhancement APOCF31 has already been migrated to BAdI definition SMOD_APOCF31.

Enhancement APOCF32 has already been migrated to BAdI definition SMOD_APOCF32.

For more information, see SAP Note 1269674. "

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

tibor_nagy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear DsaAnton,

if you are in change mode in cmod for your project and have clicked the button "Enhancement Assignments" then press F4 if you area in the Enhancement field. Then you will get a pop-up: Input help personal value list. In this pop-up screen press F5 to access the Repository information system. Here add APOCF005 in the field "Exit name" and press ENTER. In STANDARD system you should be able so to find the enhancement APOCF005.

I hope I could help.

Regards,

TIbor