cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TO not created immediately for PCN in WM after usage decision

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

when making usage decision for a batch produced in Q , the user is transfering a part of the quantity into unrestricted stock and the rest to blocked

Thus in MM 350 and 321 movements are made (one material document created)

In WM, the customizing is done to have 309 movement type interface with MM movement types (350 and 321) , with posting change notice creation and immediate TO creation

In LU04 i am finding 2 PCN still open

If i process manually the posting change notices , i succeed without any problem

I tested to have usage decision with 350 mvt type only => i get immediate TO creation for the PCN

I tested also usage decision with 321 mvt type only => i get immediate TO creation for the PCN

but the system is unable to process the PCNs when 2 movements types are used in MM

Can you help me understand why ? or advise me what could be wrong in the customizing?

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Probably the reason is your are trying to create the TO for same quant at a time.System may not accept creating TO for the same quant(Material in quantity).If you try sperately then it works.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all ,

Thank you for your answers

finally we changed the design the production declaration will be in an IM Storage location, after usage decision it will be transferred to the WM managed storage location.

Thanks again for helping me understanding the issue, eventhough the solution is not implemented.

Best regards

0 Kudos

One more: in your case assign both MvT: 350 and 321 with creation indicatoir. In variant for report RLAUTA11 mark also: Select Partially Processed TO (Automatic TO Generation)

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Whatever Marcin has mentioned it is for automatic TO creation for PCN. I believe issue is how to create TO when you have some OK (unrestricted)material & some problematic(blocked)

Regards,

Prashant

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Maria,

I understand that you are accepting some qty ( sending to unrestricted stock) & rejecting some qty (sending to block stock) , you are expecting immediate TO creation for the same.

It is not possible for system to create TO automatically because system do not understand which quant to be selected for acceptance & rejection. For this you have to use LU04 & create TO manually.

For this there is SAP note which I do not remember. Kindly check in SAP marketplace.

Thanks

Regards,.

Prashant

0 Kudos

Hello!

You do not need to create TO manually. Set up RLAUTA11 report as a job.

To run RLAUTA11 you have to maitain:

creation indicator:

Logistic Execution->Warehouse Managment->Activities->Transfers->Set Up Autom. TO Creation for TRs / Posting Change Notices->Automatic TO creation/control data: for warehouse level: any character

Logistic Execution->Warehouse Managment->Activities->Transfers->Set Up Autom. TO Creation for TRs / Posting Change Notices->Movements assign: set up your indicator in field "Automatic TO" Background processing (MvT type and warehouse, probably your e.g. MvT is 321 - realese from Quality Inspection stock)

Next You must create variant for job with your warehouse and creation indicator.

Best Regards,

Marcin