SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retail: IS-Retail sytem and POS related Query in SAP Testing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am expecting clear answer for my query.I am going to sit in SAP Testing project so i just want to know the t-codes which we use to send the O/B IDOCs to POS and the I/B IDOCs from POS to SAP R/3 system.What's the t-code i have to use if i didnt send my IDOCs to POS(where i have to monitor the POS O/B?i want t-code).What's the t-code i have to use if i am not able to get the IDOC or Data from POS to my R/3 system.(where i have to monitor the POS I/B? expecting t-code).I want complete process from R/3 to POS and from POS to R/3.I just want to know what t-code do we use in SAP Testing project as an SAP IS-Retail Functional consultant with SD.Hope for reply from SAP experts and hope for clear and step by step t-codes and procedure from experts.Thanks in Advance.

Regards

Sandhya

11 REPLIES 11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not yet answered

Regards

Sandhya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not yet answered for my query.And expecting a good reply.points will be given to correct and complete answer

Regards

Sandhya

0 Kudos

Hi

1) ECC to POS : a) WDBM_HPR tcode is use to trigger idoc for assortment list

b) WPMA tcode is used for triggering idocs for MC based promotion,Merchandise Hirarchacy & mixmatch discounts.

2) POS to SAP R/3 : data will pass through XI. POS Tlog files will be used by XI to process data into SAP.

WPUUMS & WPUTAB Idocs will be used to send data to R/3.

we can check in R/3 by using Tcode WPER for the creation of billing documents & Article documents.

Error handling :

1) check in weo5 & in XI monitoring for outbound idocs.

2) check in we05 inbound & in XI for inbound monitoring.

Regards

Abhijit

0 Kudos

Hi abhi,

Whats the t-code do we use for error handling?I didnt understand the "Error Handling" (1) and (2).Can you explain it in brief.Hope for such clear and complete answer which u explained before.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Sandhya

0 Kudos

Hi

tcode WE05 in ECC side will tell you the processing status of the idocs.

Also you can check in PI runtime workbench---message monitoring for more error details

Regards

Abhijit

0 Kudos

Hi Abhi,

Can you tell me "you can check in PI runtime workbench---message monitoring for more error details".Which t-code we have to run and where we have to run it.I think we have to run WE05 t-code in ECC and we have to check direction 2 for inbound.Hope it is correct.I not tell me that.

Regards

sandhya

0 Kudos

Hi

In PI, use tcode SXMB_IFR then go to Runtime workbench and check the message monitoring details.

Regards

Abhijit

0 Kudos

Hi Abhi,

I Think PI means SAP XI.

Regards

Sandhya

0 Kudos

Hi

ya...3.0 version is called as XI (Exchange infrastructure) and 7.0 & onwards versions are called PI (Process integration).

Regards

Abhijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi abhi,

Thanks for your reply.I am expecting the complete answer for my query which i clearly mentioned.hope for answer for that also.Thanks in advance

Regards

Sandhya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Also to view error messages for Inbound POS Idocs use transaction WPER. The error does not show in transaction WE05.

Regards

Lisa