cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compare Prices

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

We have implemented extended classic scenario and using SRM_SERVER 550 with support package SAPKIBKT13. In sourcing transaction, I select a shopping cart from worklist and add it to my work area, then I push 'Propose Sources Of Supplies' button and I observe that there is proposed contract created with same material but in same screen contract price is shown as '0'. After I select contract and turn back to sourcing screen system transport contract price as a proposed price which is not '0'. In this case it is very diffucult for us to compare different contract prices. Did anyone encounter with same issue?

Kaan ERDEM,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

summer_wang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Could you please check the note :

1332826 Price for item is reset to zero after assignment of contract

regards

Summer

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Summer

thiw was corrected in SRM 550 sp15 right?

You assign a contract as SoS (Source of Supply) for an item in SOCO.

When you go back to the SOCO screen,- > i dont understand this line

the price is overwritten with 0 (zero). This usually happens only with backend contracts.

khan:- Summer is correct and me to in SRM 550 SP15 .this note also applicable for SRM550 sp15.

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Muthu and Summers,

Firstly thanks for your efforts but my problem has nothing to do with overwritten contract price in SOCO transaction. Let me summarise my problem with an example,

• In SOCO transaction I add a shopping cart in my 'Work Area' (Shopping cart with a material)

• I push 'Propose Suppliers' button to search material contracts

• Now, I'am in SUPPLIER SELECTION SCREEN. I have proposed suppliers but all have '0' contract prices as shown below,

VENDOR A, MATERIAL CONTRACT 1, unit/price = 0

VENDOR B, MATERIAL CONTRACT 2, unit/price = 0

I'am having problem just with this particular screen,

• After selecting vendor / contract and turning back to SOCO screen everything is fine. There is nothing wrong with assigned contract price in SOCO screen.

I will apply suggested note and retry the same behaviour again, we are using SP13 by the way,

Thank you very much,

Kaan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii,

I'have added shot of 'COMPARE SUPPLIERS' screen which I have problem with. As you observe contract unit/price seem '0'.

[ http://tinypic.com/r/10nrk2x/5 ]

Then when I select contract and return to SOCO screen price is assigned correctly from contract

[http://tinypic.com/r/sdfomf/5]

Thanks,

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kaan

did you apply that SUMMER note ?

mail to my business ma i l id..

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello muthu,

I applied Summer's note but it did not worked but we solved the issue,

We debugged the sourcing code and saw that shopping cart delivery date is before today's date. When I changed shopping cart's delivery date, our problem resolved.

Thank you for your interest, I gave points for your efforts,

Kaan,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Erdeem

Is it material group contract ?

Give us more info

SINCE YOUR CONTRACT IS MATERIAL GROUP CONTRACT IT SHOWS AS ZERO.

if you would selected material contract , you can see material price in the contract.

i believe you dont a have contract for that material and system propose you use a material group contrct.

i beleve your sc product category must be equivalent Contract product category?

Material Group :- Product category.

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Muthu,

I believe there is a misunderstanding. It is a material contract, a local contact not an product category contract. There is nothing wrong about finding / proposing the right contract. System proposes the right contract (Material number in contract and shopping cart is same).

I'am having problem in 'SUPPLIER PRICE COMPARISION SCREEN' which is seen after pushing 'Propose source of supply' button. In this screen I can see the proposed contract doc. number, vendor, etc but unit price of contract shown as '0' which is wrong.

After selecting contract and turning back to SOURCING SCREEN system proposes TRUE MATERIAL PRICE FROM CONTRACT. I just can not observe same price in 'SUPPLIER PRICE COMPARISION SCREEN'.

Kaan

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kaan

Material Group Contract 0 0.00 Dollar / 0

Material Group Contract 0 0.00 Dollar / 0

--

Material contract

Contract Item 300.00 Dollar / 1

Contract Item 290.00 Dollar / 1

once you selected 290.00

in the PO you can see the price 290.00 Dollar.

please send a screen to business id.

muthu

Are you going SP13 to SP15 SRM 550?

i am pretty sure you are seeing product category contract. you may not have a contract for material.

if the material price shows ZERO , YOU CAN REPORT TO SAP IMMEDIATELY BIA OSS message.

Muthu