cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel Expense problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I've got questions concerning posting from FI-TV to FI directly.

1. I have a travel expense which is connected to a wage type which is connected to two symbolic accounts 1251 and 3350 this way::

+ (positive amounts go to debit) 1251 1251- (real accounts in FI) KF (assignment type)

- (positive amounts go to credit) 3350 3350-00 (real account in FI) F (assignment type).

Both "1251" and "3350" are related to vendors in HRR in Payroll customizing, with posting keys 21 / 31 (Dt / Cr).

I don't know how to customize it in HRT/HRP and futher in T706K?

PS:

I have lots of other wage types, they go all right when I set up them in HRT - as far as they are Paid by company, I created in HRT a modification and pointed an account which they are connected to. They are posted nice in PRRW.

In payroll they are customized this way:

+ 995A (symbolic acc.) 995-701 (real acc.in FI) CN (assignment type)

- 3359 (symbolic acc.) 3350-999 (real acc. in FI) F (assignment type)

In HRT I connect a modification, lets say 15A, with real account 995-701. When posted, everything goes fine. Debit on 995-701, credit - on 3350-999, posting keys are 40 / 50 (Dt / Cr).

2. Do I need to change assignment types in Payroll for wage types to Q? Somewhere in the forum I read about it.

3. When I put 1RR *KP in HRR - do I need to do any other customizing besides creating a vendor for each employee via T-Code PRAA??? Or the system understands this 1RR *KP???

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

kannan_rajagopalan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Let me explain you from the beginning.

1. Create Travel Expense Type ( The one which is visible in PR05): follow the path - Financial Accounting (New) --> Travel Management > Travel Expenses > Master Data > Travel Expense Types > Create Travel Expense Types for Individual Receipts.

Create the required travel expenses there.

2. Assign wage type for the travel expense types created: follow the path - Financial Accounting (New) --> Travel Management > Travel Expenses > Master Data > Wage Types for Interfaces > Assign Wage Types to Travel Expense Types for Individual Receipts

when you go into this path, you will find the travel expense types which you have created in the earlier step. Select the expense type for which you need to assign the wage type and click the magnifier icon which is available in the left top. You can assign the wage type then.

3. Assign symbolic account for the wage type created: follow the path - Financial Accounting (New) --> Travel Management > Travel Expenses > Transfer to Accounting > Define Assignment of Wage Type to Symbolic Account.

Assign a two character symbolic account with a prefix "+".

4. Assign GL accounts for the symbolic account assigned: follow the path- Financial Accounting (New) --> Travel Management > Travel Expenses > Transfer to Accounting > Conversion of Symbolic Account to Expense Account.

Double Click HRT there, it will ask for chart of accounts, give your chart of accounts and then press enter. In the screen, select new entries, enter the symbolic account and its corresponding GL account.

note that instead of entering the prefix "+", you have to enter 1 as prefix here.

Save your entries.

As for as employee vendors is concerned, please create a vendor account in FK01 and then assign the personnel number of the employee in the vendor master record. The system will automatically pick up the employee vendor number with its personnel number.

Trust this clarifies.

Best Regards,

Raj

Srikanth02
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.When you are customising in HRT/HRP, you need to Select the Account Determination in both the rows.

1A. Double click on HRP and you will get u201CEnter Chart of Accountsu201D. After entering, in the General Modification (1RR) and in the Debit u2013 (KP) and in the Credit u2013 (KP).

1B. Double click on HRT, then map the G/L accounts to the Symbolic accounts.

2.You need to create Vendor for every employee, the system wonu2019t take it automatically.

Hope this helps. Please do revert if you require further information.

Regards,

S.Srikanth