cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eed the label SAP:MIGJDMP:701:*:*:*

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have taken Export in Windows 2003 server (CI&DB in one Box) forSolman EHp1 with Based on AS ABAP and AS JAVA. I have Migrated with export data in AIX 6.1 High avialable system CI in Node A and DB in Node B. But Migration Export is not taking in my Target System (NodeB), It is giving following error message. Please help me to solve this issue.

You entered: /cddump/Export_Image/JAVA/LABEL.ASC Found the label

SAP:JMIG:701::😘 but need the label SAP:MIGJDMP:701::😘

Same Installation Master DVD Label used in Source and Traget systems

Regards

Chandra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I know you guys might sloved this issue.But there is no solution in this message.

I am updating my solution when i got the MIGJDMP label errorfor export DVD 7.01.

If you are doing system copy or migration(homogeneous or heterogeneous)please makesure you run the report SMIGR_CREATE_DDL in SE38.

It will create the file SQLFiles.LST and move it to /tmp directory where your sapinst logs are generated.Then start sapinst and it will export source ABAP & JAVA with label MIGJDMP in your export directory.

Please check SAPNote :1556874 also.

Thanks,

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

How DID you solve the problem?

I found various people having the same problem - but did not find a solution that helped me.

What I did find was:

1.) "Install target as a distributed system"

2.) Export with the property SAPINST_USE_HOSTNAME=<virtual host>

3.) In order for sapinst to generate the Java Dump, one must not select: "target system and source system will remain operational in parallel sap" - I do not have that option - maybe I do misunderstand something?

Would really appreciate any help!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

I am facing the same problem while migrating distributed ABAP+JAVA environment.

I have got created all directories but not JDMP. How did you solve the problem. Please let me know so that I can move ahead in the installation.

Thanks.

Regards,

Nishit Padhya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved this probelem..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Chandra

And how did you solve this problem?

thank you for your answer

Remo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Chandra bachu....

Me also facing the same problem. can you explain me how to solve this problem....?

And how did you solve this problem?

Thanks in advance.

-Regards

Janaraja