SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Article Master Data View Extend in listing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have already listed article to one site and logistic data is being maintained accordingly. Now, i like to extend/ list article to another site. Since the site is diff, the logistic data would also defer. I am able to list to another site through listing Tcode. WSP4 but i also want simultaneously the logistic data should get copied to article master data with reference to the site which i have listed.

How should i config the system in when i do article listing to another site, the logistic data get automatic maintained to article master data ?

Thanks,

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tried the following?

Maintain the logistic data for the reference plant for stores (as defined in customizing: Logistics - General/Basic Data Reatil/General Control, Retail Master Data).

Every time you list an article to a new plant the logistic data should be copied from the reference plant to the new plant.

0 Kudos

Martin,

We already have that setting in customizing for RFDC/RFST, when we list article to another site which logistic data may not be the same RFDC and hence we have to maintain it. I m looking for setting which can create logistic data of the site to which we have listed article.

Sales Data of the article should also get created which in turn helpful in automating logistic process in d system. Any help/ suggestion.

Thanks,