cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

03 insp

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, in 03 inspection for different operations, for inspector it is not clear whether he completed all operations inspections or not. accordingly, some times without completing all operations, they have done UD. Pls advise is there any control to apply for inspector to not to perform ud unless completion of all operations inspection? pls help me.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

You can control it by different ways,

1) Use User Exit QEVA0010 UD: Usage decision check Function module EXIT_SAPMQEVA_0010 Checking the Usage Decision

Logic will be it will check result recording of all operation has been done.

2) User status for inspection lot status BS02

3)OPK4 setting as said by other expert.

Note Q_INSP_FIN will not allow you to forced inspection to that user.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, in qa02, i could not find bs02 user status profile. only noid, cmat, imat statuses were available. pls advise how to get bs02 and set as user profile. pls advise.

Former Member
0 Kudos

User status in UD

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Go to SPRO-Quality Management- Quality Inspection --Inspection Lot Creation ---Maintain Inspection Type

Select your inspction type 03 go in details and here assign your status pprofile.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sujit, As suggested by R.Sharma, i have created bs02 status profile and assigned in inspection type. now system not allowing me to take UD even after doing the results recording of all parts and confirmations. user status is not changing to QFIN, Status is showing as init only even after completing all inspections. now i can do UD. Pls advise how to rectify.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok

Former Member
0 Kudos

some clarification required

former_member662213
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do this:

1. Make the MIC as required parameter via control indicator.

2. Set the authorization object( Q_INSP_FIN:Inspection Completion with Open Char./Insp.Pts Req. Conf.)

for this transaction accordingly.

Then, the system wont allow the user to give UD unless and until all the paratmeter are closed.

Thanks

SUMIT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Yadav,

To restrict inspector doing UD before entering the results and closing all operations do following setting :

This configuration need to be done by PP consultant, pl do this along with him

T code OPK4 >> select the desired plant and order type and go to details >> check 'Result Rec.(QM) field here you have to set 'Error message if no insp. results exist'

Once you activate this setting, system will not allow next operation confirmation unless you do result recording for previous operation.

Please confirm is this your your requirement was or it is different.

Best Regards,

Shekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can control confirmation of that operation if inspection not taken,

IN Spro inproduction --> operation -->confirmation paramter you can give their error if result not recorded so that it can restrict you during confirmation of operation itself..

Regards

SANIL