cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project System allowed activity with a zero budget balance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends ,

I have a project which shold not allow any activity under it as there are not enough funds on it , as everything against it was used to procure an asset and this Capital Project has a WBS which has "0" budget as a GR was made against this . Where can find the controls for a project in PS where it shouldn't allow a WBS to be picked up when there are no enough funds.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

System checks for Budget based on PO commitment as per design not at GR. Please rerfer note 46209.

With Regards

Nitin P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks so much Nitin. Well where in PS config can I check that the aviable budget for the project has to be checked on PO commitment amount and not on the actual GR ? Also is the PO commitment amount same as the PO header amount ( Net value on the PO) ?

Thanks,

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

where in PS config can I check that the aviable budget for the project has to be checked on PO commitment amount and not on the actual GR ? Yes it is there by system design not config is required. If you refer that note and other relevant note you will be more clear.

Also is the PO commitment amount same as the PO header amount ( Net value on the PO) ? Yes mostly but best way to check the same is PO commitment will be shown in CJI3 report for that WBS Elements with Value type 22.

With Regards

Nitin P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nitin ,

I did run CJI3 , I dont see a value type of 22 , but instead saw a value tyoe of "4" , so what is the next step I should be checking ?

Thanks in advance ,

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

use CJI5 for commitment cost

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Typo mistake in previous communication, Check CJI5 Report for Commitment cost.

With Regards

Nitin P.

Answers (0)