cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

strange error in sapscript

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I modified a sapscript, which is a copy of standard sapscript. Activated and tested succesfully and moved to QA.

In QA, i checked the code in sapscript editor and the new changes been there and when i start testing then the new fields are not printing in form.

i checked the conditions and everything is fine.

then i activated the debugger in sapscript.. surprisingly the piece of code i written is missing in debugging mode but still i can see the code in Sapscript Editor in QA.

is anybody come across this kind of situation or any suggestions will be helpful...

I re-imported the transport and didn't work and then i created a new transport and moved to QA still didn't work.

Thanks

Giri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please check the language in the debugging mode? which language is picked up by your form?

When you will be debugging your script, at the top of the debugger screen, you will get the language version for your script form (Picked up by driver program)

Regrads,

Lokesh.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks for the Ideas..

In debugging mode the language version is EN only. But still the DE version which cause the error. I found the code error in DE version and corrected it and moved to QAS and successfull imported in QAS in active state now, as previously it was only in Revised - Saved state.

It solved the problem.. but i am still not sure, why Standacrd SAp looks for DE version while debugging?

Thanks

Giri

Former Member
0 Kudos

If this is a standard copied to Z, be sure config points to the output program, entry subroutine and your new form name.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Giri,

I hope you are facing problem because of language. See if there is a sap script develops in two languages. Like EN and DE.

If you have done some changes in EN that changes not reflect in DE. To do the same changes you have to change the same sap script in DE too.

I hope you have made the changes in EN and trying to run the same in different language. so when you are view the changes it is in EN but when you are running it in DE.

Regards

Atul Joshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please check with basis guy regarding the request .

Let me know if any concerns....

Former Member
0 Kudos

So, is the form active in QA?

Rob

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes,

the form is active in QA (EN version) just for information the DE version is revised state in QA.

As i said the code i can see in QA sapscript editor but not in debugging mode.

thanks

Giri