Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planned Independant Requirements from APO DP to ECC: nothing in MD62

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello gourous,

I use SCM 5.0 with ECC 6.

I send requirements from APO DP to ECC. When I run job log in /SAPAPO/MC8K, all is green and for all my product / location combinations, I can see: successful transfer to R3.

But when I go to R3 in MD62, I have the message: no requirements were found for selection criteria. I check my selection criteria and I'm pretty sure there are fine and I expected data in the planification version.

The RFC connexion looks good betwenn the APO and ECC. I checked it.

Do you have a idea?

Thank you in advance.

Sofia

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sofia,

Can you check if the publication settings for PIR are maintained for the location in Tcode /sapapo/cp1.

I assume that the active IMOD for PIR exists.

Also check the spool of the job log. This will give details of any issue .

Let me know if it helps

Regards

Gaurav

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sofia,

You may want to refer to the following post which is similar to your problem.

let me know if this helps.

Rgds, Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thank you Gaurav.

I manage the entries in /SAPAPO/CP1 and create and activate the integration model in ECC for the PIR.

It works fine right now.

Regards

Sofia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

I manage new entries in /SAPAPO/CP1 but it doesn't still work.

What do you mean by IMOD? Integration Model? for what master data?

The integration model for products is active.

Thank you in advance.

Sofia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sofia,

First check job log in details.

Green status of job means job has completed but need not mean that transfer is complete. We need to check job log in detail.

The job log shows:

u2022 Name of job

u2022 Date on which the job started

u2022 Time at which the job started

u2022 Whether the job completed successfully (green), with warnings (yellow) or with errors (red)

u2022 A message for every characteristic value combination that was processed in the job

u2022 A question mark in the Message long text column indicates that a long text exists for the message.

Click on the question mark to view the long text.

u2022 Forecast error messages if the job included a forecast

From the job log you will know what is the actual processing status.

In transferring the forecast from APO to ERP, transfer profile is very important.

I hope you have checked the transfer profile well . I am giving below the fields in the transfer profile.

Transfer Profile :

Fields : 1. Planning Area, 2.Key figure,3. Planning Version, 4.Characteristic- Product, 5.Characteristic- Location

6.Requirement Type:

The requirements type that determines the planning strategy of the products in R/3. An entry in this field is optional.

We do not need to make an entry in this field if the product master records in R/3 contain an MRP group and if each of these MRP groups has been assigned a strategy group in R/3 Customizing. The system determines the requirements type from the main planning strategy that is contained in each strategy group.

We can also enter the requirements type from an alternative planning strategy in the same strategy group.

7.Version

The ID of the demand program in R/3, also known as the (demand) version number, to which we wish to transfer.

8.Active

Check this box if we wish the independent requirements resulting from the transfer to be included in the R/3 MRP run. A version of the demand program in R/3 can be active or inactive. Only active versions are included in an R/3 MRP run.

Hope this helps you .

Regards

Datta Kadam