cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic Process Levels

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In my workflow i have to create dynamic process levels. My probelm here is ...

I have to group the shopping cart items based on account assignment, and am successful up to this part. After this I have to send one group of items to User Manager and based on his approval limit i have to increase no of approvals like next approval to his manager and continues .....

Is there any BADI to do ? I have tried /SAPSRM/BD_WF_PROCESS_CONFIG but this particular BADI is getting triggered before ordering the shopping cart...

I am using SRM 7.0 , Process Controlled workflow.

Regards,

Bhanu Gattu.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhanu,

SAP has provided the standard Response Resolver for this requirement 'RR_SPENDING_LIMIT_APPROVER'. There are two Badi implementations will be triggered. First one is '/SAPSRM/BD_WF_CONFIG_SC_SL' and second one is '/SAPSRM/BD_WF_SC_RR_SLu2019. In order to increase the index we use Approval_Index in SRM 5.0, the same way in SRM 7.0 we use BADI Definition '/SAPSRM/BD_WF_PROCESS_CONFIG' to increase the index.

Put a break-point in /SAPSRM/BD_WF_CONFIG_SC_SL' and see how the index is getting increase. SAP also provides some standard expressions, but from my experience most of customer will only maintain the approval limit. If your scenario is only approval limit based then you have create custom expression to meet your requirement. Try out this and let me know your feedback..

Saravanan..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saravanan,

Thanks for your reply. BADI /SAPSRM/BD_WF_PROCESS_CONFIG is getting triggered before ordering the SC. I kept a break point and tried but it is getting triggered before SC order.

Is this a bug in SAP? or am doing any mistake?

But this BADI is getting triggered only once and that is also before SC Order. I really need your suggestion on this..

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Bhanu Gattu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhanu,

But this BADI is getting triggered only once and that is also before SC Order.? you mean, the BADI is getting triggered only once when you click 'shopping cart' button on the portal, if yes - then open a message. I had same kind of issue the workflow did not trigger for on-behalf-of functionality which fixed by OSS note : - 1372031. Please check your SP level and apply this note if is applicable. The description might not sound to fix your issue.

Saravanan..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved Issue after applying SAP note(1372031) .

Thanks for all your help.

Regards,

Bhanu Gattu.

Answers (0)