cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order released from Credit block, but Purchase Requistion not created

Former Member

Hi,

In third party sales scenario based on Scheduline Line category configuration purchase requistion creates when the order is created. If order is blocked for credit check then purchase requistion will not be created until order released from credit.

Here my scenario is

I have two users like A and B. When A releases the order from credit block by using transaction VKM1, Sales order releasing from credit and creating Purchase requistion. But, if the order is released by B, Sales order is getting released from credit but purchase requstion is not getting created.

There is no issue from security side, we activated trace and analysed everything it is not security issue.

Thanks and Regards

Alokam Chandra Sekhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to SU2 and validate parameter of A & B users.

regards

rc gopi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi...

i haved also encountered the same problem few days back..

so kindly change risk category from higher to medium...

hope that will help you in crrating PRQ automatic...

Thanks

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain purchasing and accounting views in Material master

Please check the Schedule line category CS (Tcode VOV6)

Maintain entries -Order Type : NB

Item Category : 5

AcctAssgt Cat : 1

In VOV7 Item category - TAS ensure that automatic PO is ticked in Transcation flow tab.

With this setting hopefully it should automatically triggers the creation of Purchase Requisition. Else pls once again check your MM, VM.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Can you check the below settings:

What is the Credit status in the header status tab page of the sales order for the B's sales order?

Is it "Not approved or releasedu201D If it is not approved, you might have released the sales order in VKM3, but you might not have saved it.

2. Did you use the same material for B's Sales order? If it a different material check the Item category and Schedule line category whether these are same with A's sales order.

3. Check in the Schedule line tab page --> Procurement button whether you have maintain vendor, Source determination and Info record.

Please check the above settings and reply me

Regards

M. Lakshmi Narasimhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

Thanks for reply. I followed your instructions, pls find my observations below.

1. Can you check the below settings:

What is the Credit status in the header status tab page of the sales order for the B's sales order?

Is it "Not approved or releasedu201D If it is not approved, you might have released the sales order in VKM3, but you might not have saved it.

Reply: We are releasing order through VKM1 and after releasing the order the status is showing as "Released".

2. Did you use the same material for B's Sales order? If it a different material check the Item category and Schedule line category whether these are same with A's sales order.

Reply: Both the orders has same information, like material Item category and scheduline category

3. Check in the Schedule line tab page --> Procurement button whether you have maintain vendor, Source determination and Info record.

Source list has been verified through ME03 transaction and vendor data maintained correctly.

I really appreciate your time and efforts on this.. looking forward some more suggestions...

Thanks and Regards

Alokam Chandra Sekhar