cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Source list and MRP area

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello erverybady!

I'd like to put MRP area to source list at ME01. So, do you know if it's possible? Or source list is possible only for plant?? I need help I couldn't do it by myself.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi Sandra,

MRP areas can be maintained in the source list. Once the MRP area is maintained then the source list record is relevant for that MRP area only and also it can be maintained whether it is MRP relevant or not depending on value maintained in adjacent column.

However before maintaining the MRP areas in source list , you need to define MRP areas in customizing under MRP planning and activate for MRP planning.

Let me know if it helps

Regards

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav!

Thank you for your answer! The MRP area was created in customizing, but when I try tu put them on the source list, the system bring the field blocked on the ME01. We are on the 4.6C release. Could it be the problem?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav!

Thank you for your answer! The MRP area was created in customizing, but when I try tu put them on the source list, the system bring the field blocked on the ME01. We are on the 4.6C release. Could it be the problem?

Please! Help!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandra,

You may please refer to OSS note: 418843 (Creating source list entries for the MRP area)

The OSS note details as below:

The assignment to the MRP area in the source list is performed via the storage location that can be defined in the contract or the scheduling agreement. Since the assignment to the MRP areas is always performed via the storage locations, you need to maintain the storage location in a scheduling agreement for an MRP area. When you enter the respective contract in the source list, the system should pull the MRP area automatically.

Please confirm if this helps.

Regards

Datta Kadam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Datta!

It helped me a lot!

Thank you!!!!!

Answers (0)