Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create notification as follow up action

former_member1220769
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anybody explain to me which functionmodule (follow up action) to use for creating a PM notification from an inspection lot UD.

Thanks in advance

Peter

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is concept of followup action in UD code selected set in QS51.When you enter UD code follwup action triggers mail.

You can create a notification automatically using defects recording.

You can use a follow-up action on the UD to create a notification if you want. You'd have to have all the code written.

If you want to create QN with defect code of particular lot then,

you need to marry QN type with insp type at SPRO--> QM --> Quality insp --> Maintain insp type.

If you have maintained a default notification type in Inspection type in config, Notification will be created automatically

Hope this helps.

Thanks!!!

former_member1220769
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Nehal,

thanksfor your reply.

I have linked the inspection type to a PM notification type and i want the Notification to be created on the Equipment.

I can already create if manually, from the inspection lot, but i want to do this automatically. In the selected set for the Usage decission, you can define follow up actions, but when checking the follow up actions I'm not sure which function module to use.

So which function module should i use? or are you saying that there is no standard function module and that i should write the function module from scratch?

There is no way to create a PM notification from the inspection lot with standard SAP?

If somebody knows, please let me know. Thanks

Peter

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> There is no way to create a PM notification from the inspection lot with standard SAP?

>

> If somebody knows, please let me know. Thanks

>

> Peter

If you maintain PM notification type (which you want to auto create during inspection lot recording) @ SPRO of inspection type level then if you record defect of lot then system will create notification for lot automatically.

In this case no need to maintain FM @ UD code level.

Answers (0)