cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ChaRM Status being reset to Created

Former Member
0 Kudos

In partner determination I have setup Message Processor as a required field. In my ChaRM document, if the MP is not maintained and the document is saved, the status will be set all the way back to Created.

Any ideas?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

khalil_serrhini
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey Solmaniac

Sorry this did nt fix your problem. I made my e mail address visible on my Virttual Business Card so you can send me maybe more info about your problem. So we can fix it once for all.

Can you send me a screen shot of all entries concerning your ChaRM Document of the table TSOCM_COND_MAPP.

I think that problem comes from there. If nothing is wrong we ll c other options to fix your pb

Regards,

Khalil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Removed mandatory value for Person Responsible in Partner Determination. Used Badi SOCM_CHECK_CONDITION to make this field required.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

khalil_serrhini
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey Solmaniac,

could you please check table TSOCM_COND_MAPP in SM30.

If you find an entry for your specific status "FS in Progress" where you have a condition status transition = "NO_BUSINESS_PARTNER"

=> make sure that

1 - in column MT you have 'Error' and not 'Cancel'

2 - that column 'UsrSt' is empty

3 - save change

Redo your test (relaunch transaction crmd_order first) with only a normal correction AT YOUR SPECIFIC Status. If that works; don t forget to redo the same operations on all entries SDMJ OR ZDMJ - "NO_BUSINESS_PARTNER"

Hope it helps

Regards,

Khalil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khalil-

Thank you for responding. Unfortunately this is not providing a solution.

My custom status values were not in the table you mentioned so I added the FS in Progress and maintained the attributes as you described before. I am still getting the same behavior.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does it go back to the correct status if you assign a Message Processor?

Former Member
0 Kudos

No it stays in Created. The error message will go away but it stays in Created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hickok I gave you 2 points. That is supposed to bait you into giving me some sort of solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you be more specific ? It is difficult to answer to such a question.

Kind regards,

Stéphane.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephane-

Let's say I am working with a Normal Correction. I have enhanced the standard workflow and added a custom status value "Functional Specifications in Progress" (for example). I have also, in Partner Determination, flagged the setting to require Message Processor be mandatory.

If my normal correction is in FS in Progress and the Message Processor is removed and the document is saved, the normal correction's status gets reset all the way back to Created status.

Make sense?

Former Member
0 Kudos

It does not make sense to me. Did you define any condition on the status you have created ? If a condition exists with a cancel Message Type it can explain it...