cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SERIOUS QUISTION ON SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

COMPANY 'A' HAVING TWO COMPANY CODE 'A1 & A2'. EACH CODE HAVING TWO PLANTS , TWO SALES ORG, TWO DIST CHANNEL AND FOUR DIVISION.

IS IT POSSIBLE THAT ANY CUSTOMER CAN PURCHASE ANY MATERIAL IRESPECTIVE OF SALES AREA, COMPANY CODE, PLANT ?

IF IT IS POSSIBLE THEN PLEASE ANSWAR ME DESCRIPTIVELY.

I CAN BE REACHED Removed by Moderator

I WILL BE GREATFUL TO YOU

PRASANT

Edited by: Lakshmipathi on Apr 2, 2010 10:31 AM Please dont deviate the forum rules by asking to share the information to personal mail ids

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I agree with Mr. Riyaj and I belive this is really SERIOUS answer.

Regards,

MT

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mr Prasant,

Suggesting you use "Appropriate" subject line & not to use CAPITAL letters in your post.

Coming to your query:-

yes he can, make sure that Customer should exist in both comp codes & sales areas .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Short answer is only if you allow him to do so. What a customer can order from where is controlled by what you set up in customer master as well as material master. If you create you customer master under sales org 1, dist channel 1 and division 1. An order can only be created for this specific combination. WIthin the sales order, when you type in the material nubmers, the same check occurs, the order can only contain materials when a sales view for sales org 1 and dist channel 1 ( division is a data field on the general view of the material master).

Frank