cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

connection to MDM data manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All .

I have connected to repository through console.But when I am trying to connect to data manager nothing is displayed like a blank screen ?What can be the reason for this?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Arnab

Are you able to select the server and repository name while connecting to data manager? Is the server up and running?

regards\Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would suggest re-install your MDM Data Manager and check, i hope this will resolve your problem.

Also check are you able to connect to Import Manager and other GUI tools.

Your MDM Server and MDM GUI tools like Data Manager etc should be compatible.

Regards,

Mandeep Saini

former_member205403
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What do you mean by "like a blank screen". Are you able to see data manager main login window where we need to provide user login credentials?? Because, as soon as you click on the data manager Icon, it will open data manager login window. Once you provide user credentials, it will open data manager in record mode.

Can you explain your issue further more...Is import Manager and other components working fine?? On what MDM version you are working...

Also, if your lastly connected MDM server is not reachable (MDM 5.5), then sometime Data manager and import manager hangs up because of Last database entry in the registry.. Check this thread in case your problem is same

Regards,

Shiv