cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP Proxy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a scenario JDBC sendert to ABAP Proxy, In Proxy I am call BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT1, In MONI of PI the status of the Message is sucessfully posted, But orders are not getting created.

So, what I did is downloaded the Receiver mapping content XML and uploaded at the at Proxy while using for testing.

Now there the Messages comes on the task bar below the window is, Call Sucessfull-Empty result,

Everything seems to be right but orders are not getting created. The values carried in XML like materials,Sold to partys all functional requriements are maintained.

Can any of you tell me what might be the problem in Sales order creation, I have even used BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT.

Thank You,

KishoreJ.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank You resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

Have you checked the status in the SMQ1 queue.

Also check the status in ECC SXMB_MONI, if the data received to the ECC or not.

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to SXI_monitor in your application system (ECC 6.0) , take the payload,

Pass these data to the BAPI from SE37 execute... it will give you exact results/errors....

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> I have a scenario JDBC sendert to ABAP Proxy, In Proxy I am call BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT1, In MONI of PI the status of the Message is sucessfully posted, But orders are not getting created.

Do you read the BAPIRETURN table and create PROXY exceptions based on error messages in BAPI?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have check this earlier, "No Document created" was the message shown when I was debugging. I dont know whether this is problem with XML file flowing into BAPI or not but when I debugged the function module while executing Proxy I have seen the Header, Items and Partners which I am using are getting passed with absolutely the right data which I wanted to pass into BAPI.

Any ideas, for troubleshooting.

Thank You,

KishoreJ.

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> I have check this earlier, "No Document created" was the message shown when I was debugging.

Is this the only message in return table? Check if there are more entries inside. There should be an error message also.

abhay_rajhans2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

Put a debugging point in the proxy before executing in SPROXY transaction. Check if data is going properly to BAPI. Check also what is response you are getting after bapi call.

Edited by: Rajhans Abhay on Apr 1, 2010 1:48 PM