cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xi runing out of memory during Mapping runtime..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I have a a scenario where the a certian field in the source can result in multiple line items in the target... I saw that when the the line items increases to over 50,000 lines in the target I get thsi mapping exception -

During the application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_Map1_2_ a com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException was thrown: RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformatio~

When I reduce the number of potential line items that can be generated then the mapping runs fine... this mapping has a lot of queue java functions. This leads me to believe that that the issue is related to a memory issue...

\

How can i overcome this? Are there parameters that can be set to provide more system resources during mapping runtime.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

abhay_rajhans2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arvind,

First check can you change UDF so that it will increase performance. If not then ask your basis team to increase memory size and other timeout parameters. Some of them are RZ10, SXMB_ADM transaction.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i would appreciate it if i can specify the parameters to be played around with? i s there a document for that... the basis team usual look to me for these..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Check this link

Regards

Ramesh

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aravind,

I faced a similar challenge with one of my clients, what you can do is create a new mapping which will take care of excess line items. what we did is if the line items is > 1000 we generated a new msg until all line items are taken care.

Regards,

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Arvind,

I think, the problem might be with message size...

Check on below parameter in AXMB_ADM -- > iNTEGRATION ENGINE CONFIGURATION...

TUNING EO_MSG_SIZE_LIMIT 51200

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aravind,

your input file is too large thats why you are getting that error.

Asks your BASIS team to increase the java heap memory.

Check this link

Regards

Ramesh

0 Kudos

Try to increase the Java Heap size, this needs to be done by a basis person. we generally set these parameters in visual admin, one of the thread raised this issue is " "