cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Wizard - Non included transactions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When we run the payment wizard to make batch payments to vendors, there are two vendors that it excludes. In the Non-included transactions report is says - "No data" when I try and run it.

I have double-checked that those vendor bank account details are correct and the payment method is also correct.

Any reason for this?

Thank you,

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jitin_chawla
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try to run only for those BP Codes, the Payment Wizard in the Copy of the database in the Test enviorment and update us whether you are getting any error. If yes, then update us with the error obtained.

Also, update us whether then the Non-Included transactions display and result.

Kind Regards,

Jitin

SAP Business One Forum Team

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitin,

I am running the payment wizard in our test environment for these 2 vendors that it blocks. I have created new AP invoices for these 2 vendors. When I then try and run the Payment Wizard to pay these new invoices that I created, it gives me the message "Invoice is already closed or blocked (Line 17)"

What does this mean? The invoice status is still open and haven't been paid yet?

Thank you.

jitin_chawla
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check and update the following :

1) Does the detect query in Note No. : 1041101 display any result?

2) Is the Invoice or the BP marked blocked for payment?

3) Is there any add-on working or any additional code under SP_TransactionNotification. Test whether stopping the Addon and the additonal code under SP_transactionNotification helps.

Kind Regards,

Jitin

SAP Business One Forum Team

Answers (0)