cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Show Dropdown by Index in Table column

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

i've the below requirement to be filled up to dropdown by index in table column which is coming from database table.

my current used node is:

TNode

- no

- name

- cards (proposed for dropdownbyindex)

where 'cards' have the comma seperated values like 'x111,x112,x113' (max 3 cards) and these 3 cards should be displayed as dropdown for submition. and i've not come this stage because of the below problems.

and my table ui element for cards added as normally like no, name like below:

ITNodeElement nEle = null;

ArrayList list = null;

while(rs.next()){

nEle = wdcontext.createTNodeElement();

nEle.setNo(rs.getString(1));

nEle.setName(rs.getString(2));

nEle.setCards(rs.getString(3));

list.add(nEle);

}

wdContext.nodeTNode().bind(list);

output: now the results table for Cards shows all the values as dropdowns and this is same for every row.

requirement:

1. i want to see only the 'cards' related to that perticular row and not all the rest of the values in the dropdown. how do i set the leadselection so tht the dropdonw only shows the respective value only.

2. once pont.1 is over, i will split the cards to display only those 3 cards as dropdown for selection.

thanks, -JB

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

TNode
- no
- name
- cards (node, cardinality=0:n, selection=0:1, singleton=false, supply function=supplyCards)
  - text (string) 

and implement the supply function to fill the "cards" node for the given parent context element:

void supplyCards(ITNodeElement parentElement, ICardsNode node)
{
  /* fills node for given TNode element */
}

Armin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use cards as child node in Table node.

While filling the data in table with current element from model node or custom node, Set the current element of the card node as current element or lead selection. Also check the cardinality for the card node.

Please refer to http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/WDJava/LeadSelectionandNodeSelection

Hope it helps

Regards

Arun