cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How text will be redetermined if the ship to party is changed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The test is maintaining at ship to party level and if the ship to party is changed how the text will be redetermined here in the order the text is not redetermining. kindly give the solution for redetermination on this.

Regards,

Kishore.a

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

alex_zheng
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please pay attention to the SAP Note 784371 ('Text

determination: own call in the change mode'). In the SAP standard,

a new text determination is only carried, if e.g. the sold-to party

is changed. If the ship-to party or other header data is changed,

no new text determination is carried out.

The note explains which includes have to be modified if you want to

call the text determination of a SD document again in the change mode,

independent of the SAP standard behavior.

Please note that during the new call of the text determination all item

and/or header texts entered manually before will be lost.

I hope with this information I could help you.

Thanks,

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for giving me the solution but the note that you have mentioned that it is not opening.SAP Note 784371. please give the correct note number.

Regards,

Kishore.

alex_zheng
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

Sorry, note 784371 is not released to customer anymore.

Please refer to note 548615, point 5 about the description of this standard system behavior.

You want to change the SAP standard behavior described above with a user-defined modification and trigger the text determination in dependency of other fields (for example ship-to party).

Take into account that all header texts and item texts entered manually are lost when you call you own text determination again.

If you still want to modify, use the following include for the item

data:

> FV45PFAP_VBAP_FUELLEN_TEXTE

and for the header data, use the include

> FV45KFAK_VBAK_FUELLEN_TEXTE

In both includes, the RV_TEXT_COPY function module is called. A user exit is not provided here.

Ensure that the modification is retained (using transaction SPAU) when you import a new Support Package after an upgrade.

Thanks,

Alex

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

TMNielsen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I think the solution suggested above is to modify FV45KFAK_VBAK_FUELLEN_TEXTE with the need to handle the modification in SPAU on future upgrades.

In my system (SAP ERP 6.0 with EHP7) there is a better solution that also solves the issues described by vasu devarao.

In include FV45KFAK_VBAK_PARTNER_AENDERN I implemented code in ENHANCEMENT-POINT VBAK_PARTNER_AENDERN_03 SPOTS ES_SAPFV45K STATIC.

ENHANCEMENT ZVBAK_PARTNER_AENDERN_03.    "active version

IF RV02P-AGUPD = SPACE. "its not sold-to that is changed

PERFORM VBAK_FUELLEN_TEXTE USING SPACE.

endif.

ENDENHANCEMENT.

SAP standard wil redetermine texts if sold-to is changed. My code activate text determination by any other partner change. If you only want to add text redetermination by change of ship-to party, the code should be like this:

ENHANCEMENT ZVBAK_PARTNER_AENDERN_03.    "active version

IF RV02P-WEUPD NE SPACE. "ship-to is changed

PERFORM VBAK_FUELLEN_TEXTE USING SPACE.

endif.

ENDENHANCEMENT.

Even if you only redetermine text by change of ship-to party, texts from all partners will be redetermined when you call VBAK_FUELLEN_TEXTE.

Best regards

Thomas Madsen Nielsen

0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

I have same situation to re determine the text to change the ship-to-party.

Thanks,

Nagarjuna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ales,

I am also facing the same issue, when ever ship to party has changed then header text is not re determining,

I am calling 'RV_TEXT_COPY' FM inside the include FV45PFAP_VBAP_FUELLEN_TEXTE ,

then its saving header text correctly, but this include is calling whenever I click on Header Text tab,

if suppose if I am changing ship to party and I am not clicking on Header Text tab then this FM will not call this is an issue and one more issue even in screen data is changing after calling RV_TEXT_COPY FM  but STXH table is not updating, its updating the first value when we created the order.

Can any one tell me how to solve this issue, Thanks in advance!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to give the partner function SH in the Access sequence for Text ID's in VOTXN.

You should select the Access sequence first, and then select the Access sequence for Text IDu2019s. Then you should give the Partner function in the Text ID.

Regards

M. Lakshmi Narasimhan