Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiver Mail adapter

former_member192375
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP PI 7.10 SP 7

I have a proxy to mail scenario. When I send the XML from the proxy I want this XML to be displayed in the mail body and I would like to maintain the send,receiver address and subject in the ID config of the receiver mail adapter. So I will not be useing a mail package. When I however set it up this way ether with XIPAYLOAD or XIALL the XML is an attachment.

Please can you assist me in getting it inot the mail body.

You assistance in this regard will be highly appriciated.

Regards

Willie Hugo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If we dont use Mail Package then the message will be send as Attachment.....however if you use the mail Package then you can send the email either as an attachment or mail body....you can refer this blog for checking the options and the corresponding results: /people/prasad.ulagappan2/blog/2005/06/07/mail-adapter-scenarios-150-sap-exchange-infrastructure

Since your requirement is to maintain the To, From details in ID...and since you are on SAP PI7.1 you have the option of Parameterized Mapping....using this you can create Binding and then define the details accordingly....may be a workaround in your case if no direct solution is feasible.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Put the thing in Content tag-I have done using XSLT mapping .