cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change of business system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My previous scenario is sap 3.5 to JDBC . Now the client wants to change to ECC to JDBC . He is using RFC Adapter and wants the same to be replicated in ECC . What are the changes i need to make in IR .

I mean to say i have to create a new scenario or can use existing scenario with little changes.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Santosh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

abhay_rajhans2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

It seems that you scenario is SAP3.5 connects XI using RFC adapter.

If you are going for ECC then you need to create same RFC function module in ECC and in RFC adapter you will need to give the connection parameter as per ECC system.

let me know if i have mistaken the scenario.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajhans,

The RFC function module has been created in ECC and in RFC adapter i have changed the ECC details . What i am asking is i need to make any major changes in ESR and SLD or i can use the same software componet version and the same namespace.

Regards

Santosh

abhay_rajhans2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Are you changing the name of Business system?

If yes then you will need to create new scenario again.

Following are the links discussing on the change in Business system and changing parameters of business system.

Go through it might be helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

You have to re-import the RFC and you have to check the mapping elements (if any new 1:1 elements come,...)

For SLD check 12th page.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/40328fc8-4844-2b10-b7a2-8930c16df...

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

The problem got resolved . I have Imported the RFC by giving the new system details.

Regards

Santosh