Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales document item category , cost center - problems

milascon_daniel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have create a item category ZIC1 (created with reference to another item category). Everything is ok... but when the goods issue is created, the goods are issued with movement 991. Normally, in our system , all goods (materials) are issued with movement 601.

Besides, all items that belongs to item category ZIC1 it goes to a different cost center (a general cost center).

So, where is the linkage between sales doc item category , movement type and cost center?

If you have any hint/help please post it.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just one query, are you doing any free issues over here ? If yes, then there must be a Z-table wherein there would be an assignment of order reason with the movement type.

If above things are not there, then the check points which our other friend has given in his reply are quite perfect.

Regards,

Hrishi

milascon_daniel
Participant
0 Kudos

yes Hrishikesh, free goods. it's a bit complicated.

Many thanks my friends. Probleme solved. Movement type is defined at scheduled line type. And scheduled line type is asigned to item category.

But how about cost center? How is determined ? I see that cost center is detemined by order (AUFNR field). Where is the assignment?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dan,

I think your answer is in T-code OVF3.

Hope it helps,

Regards,

MT

milascon_daniel
Participant
0 Kudos

in OVF3 you cand assing an order reason to a cost center. I think it;s not here...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dan,

Go through the link given below. Hope it helps.

http://www.sap-img.com/sd007.htm

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dan,

From your item category of order, system determine the schdule lines (Item category + MRP type).

In your schedule line, the movement type maintained.

1st check the schedule line type in your order --> go to T-code VOV6 --> Select your Scedule line type --> click at details --> check which movement type has been maintained there.

Hope it helps,

Regards,

MT