Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem while executing transaction P20

0 Kudos

Hi All,

When customer executes the transaction PA20, he is getting error message asu201DNo Authorization for Info type 0050u201D.

The customer is not getting the screen where he needs to enter the personal number and Info type 0050.Customer is directly getting the error when he executes PA20.

This problem is only for one user. Other users are getting the display HR master data screen, when they execute PA20.

I request you to suggest us, how I can resolve this problem for the user.

Thanks,

Darshan G

5 REPLIES 5

arpan_paik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I guess this is happening due to some parameter. Please delete all the parameter currently assigned to that user after taking their back up. Then after a fresh log-in try once more. The selection screen should come then.

Arpan

arpan_paik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Alternatively there may be any transaction through which user can set those two field values as a default. Like OKKS for Default controlling area. But I guess functional guys can tell about that transaction (if any) better

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Darshan,

You can trace the user action via t.code ST01 and also compare HR object with one able to run transaction successfuly.

Hope this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use SUIM transaction to check if user has authorization of Infotype 0050.

1. To check which user has above authorization:

SUIM --> Users by Complex Selection Criteria --> Click on third icon from execute icon (Shift+F8)

Enter Field Name = INFTY and value =0050 --> Execute (F8)

In the result if the user is NOT displaying, see if user has the role assigned as other users who can execute PA20 without problem.

2 To check which Role has this authorization:

Similar check for the roles:

SUIM --> Roles by Complex Selection Criteria --> Enter Field Name = INFTY and value =0050 --> Execute (F8)

Check if users has assigned any of the Role displayed in above result.

There may be something changed in Role assignement of the problematic user.

Regards.

Rajesh Narkhede.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Darshan,

In addition to what was stated above I have seen it within the HR transactions that it saves the last entry/view called in that transaction therefore it could be trying to re-call someone who they had access to before.

Thanks.

Matt