cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHARM - Aproval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We are implementing only CHARM to one of my client, here there is no service desk. Here the thing is one Change request can have both customising & work bench request. And for Customising we have one change manager & for work bench related things we have another change manager. How can i get the aproval for single change doc from 2 different change managers ?

B/regds,

CB

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalluma,

Assuming I've correctly understood what you want to do, I would suggest you to modify the standard workflow by creating two extra statuses ("To be approved by Cust. Change Manager" and "To be approved by WB Change Manager", then you create actions with specific schedule conditions that display or not these actions to go from one status to another.

Don't hesitate if you need more explainations (I'm not sure I've been clear).

Kind regards,

Stéphane.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Stephane ,

Thanks. Here in my client suppose a ticket is raised by one user and if it requires both customizing & Work bench changes it needs to be approved by 2 different Change Managers & they will assign the Developers seperately.

Here one Change manager is only responsible for customizing changes, so he can approve & assign the developers whovever is going to work on that part. When the changes were required even in WB also for the same ticket, then it needs to approve by WB change manager also & then he will assign the developers.

How can we achieve this rqmt ?

Thanks in adv

B/regds,

Kallu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kallu,

You can either create a new partner profile with 2 distinct change manager roles OR the once its work is done, custominzing change manager assigns the CR to the WB change manager that approves and pass the correction to developers.

Regards,

Stéphane.

Answers (0)