cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error on VDS writing context variable to IdM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

since I was told this looks like a isolated problem with IdM and VDS, this post is found here:

I am currently connecting GRC Access Control CUP/RAR with IdM in the "new scenario" as centralized provisioning (IdM does all the provisioning, GRC the risk analysis).

I use SAP NetWeaver® Identity Management Compliant provisioning using SAP BusinessObjects Access Control

Configuration guide as guideline.

I successfully connected the systems and configured the VDS. Initial Load worked fine.

I now can assign a role to a user and the event triggers the AC Validation task. The task (group) executes succesfully and creates a new approval object in GRC CUP.

BUT (and here is my problem):

The Job Submit AC Request throws the following error (which I can't identify to solve):

putNextEntry failed storingcn=xyz,ou=submitrequest,o=grc

Exception from Add operation:javax.naming.NamingException: ); remaining name 'cn=xyz,ou=submitrequest,o=grc'

So the VDS tries to create a context variable; which one and what do I have to configure to get this done? Is this a permission problem or configuration? Do I have to preset the varible (which one ever that is).

Thanks in advance for help!

Best regards

Matthias

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem solved: one should use mxmc_rt - User in connnection string from VDS to IdM, NOT mxmc_admin, since the admin has not sufficient access/authority.