cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM Smartform - How to write custom logic to get data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am new to SRM 7.0 now. I want to know where the code logic can be written to print the custom smart form?

I have already create custom smarts form ZBBP_PO, and implement the BADI BBP_OUTPUT_CHANGE_SF to pass the custom form name.

But i don't know where to write the code for fetching the source data. In ECC, we can write the code in a separate report program. How it does in SRM now? It is said some class and method will print the form. How to find it? and how to add custom logic.?

Or the logic of fetching source data should be embeded in the smart form? I don't like to write much more codes directly in smart form.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member196079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi...

into the smartforms you can create the object program lines....

with this you can write a real program that fetch the data you want.

just create the varible in the global area....

regards

Marco

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeah, I know it. but I don't want to write code logic into the Smartforms. in ECC, i always write the code in a separated program which will pass the data to smartform and call function module to print it.

i just want to know whether i can write the code in somewhere else in SRM, not in smartform.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

you need to write your custom logic inside the smartform. also try to check SF_PO parameter. this contains the PO document details.

regards.