cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to cancel the Excise invoice for STO process

0 Kudos

Hi All,

In STO process, we need to cancel the excise invoice due to some business requirement. When we tried to do the same in J1IH, it is not allowing us to do the same with the error "No item information transferred into Accounting". Tried the same through J1IS with the internal Doc No. Here the error is document is complete.

Please guide how to cancel the same.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoranjan

Now you able to cancel the excise invoice.? Please answer , if you got the solution then please explain because i am facing the same case.

Thanks and Regards

Bhushan Kolte

0 Kudos

Hi

I am not yet get any resolution. Waiting for the response. I have checked, the accounting settings are correct.

Manoranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

STO has been created either through MM route or through SD-MM route.

In MM route, the process is as below,

You create PO, followed by MB1B (Transfer posting) , then followed by J1IS (Excise Invoice).

In SD-MM route the process is as below,

You create PO, followed by VL10B , then VF01, then followed by J1IIN (Excise Invoice from Factory).

Normally, when you create Excise Invoice through J1IIN, it is automatically released to Accounting.

In your case, I feel it has not yet been released to accounting and I hope, Excise Invoice has been created through J1IS.

In MM route, you need to release the Excise doc to Accounting.

In that case, you need to go for J1IV and release the same to accounting.

Find out the Internal document number from the Excise Invoice and with the reference of this Internal document number release it to Accounting through t.code J1IV.

Now, once it is released to accounting, you should be able to cancel it through J1IH or J1IS.

Please let me know if any further problem you are facing.

Regards

Pradyumna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoranjan

Now able to cancel the excise invoice.

Please reply.

Thanks and Regards

Bhushan Kolte

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just check the accounting determinaiton for STO invoicing & reversal of STO for excise invoice has been done.

Regards,

Balaji.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoranjan.

Check the status of the excise invoice, I think that excise invoice not posted to accounting - check the posting status.

so I feel you can simply cancel / delete the excise invoice.

This is my own view.

Regards

Suresh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ,

Use T-code J1IIH to cancell the excise invoice.

Thanks & Regards

Amit Karalkar

0 Kudos

As you can see to my query i have already tried with J1IH. But not able to cancel the same with the error as described above.

Any help??