Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overwrite "WM" Status in OBD

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ALL,

In one of my clients, is having WM implemented.

Process: After creation of OBD, TO has to be created in LT03 & confirmed in LT12. In any case to reverse the TO ,they have to use LT0G. But while reversing TO, user has used LT01.

But as in std, any reversals through LT01 will not show in document flow ,nor WM status in delivery document will be changed to "A".

Now user wants to delete this delivery document.

• We have already given instructions not to use LT01 - to reverse TO wrt: Delivery document.

But I have to delete this delivery, But system is not alowing to delete the delivery because WM status is "C - Completed".

Can somebody tell me, how to delete this delivery? is there any std program to overwrite/ update WM status in Delivery

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

harry_wu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Please try this way:

LT01 -> move the stock back to 916.

LT0g -> reverse picking for delivery.

Now delivery picking status should be 'A', and you can delete it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Why dont you do one more LT01 and put destination storage type and bin as 916 and delivery number. Then do the LT0G. Then you can delete the delivery .

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi JA,

Is tested ?

I dont think it works as suggested in your reply.

Because delivery number is acted as "Dynamic storage bin" . Will not store in the system as "Storage Bin". So you cant process it through LT01 with delivery number as "Storage bin".

Sorry to say, Given solution is not wont solve my problem neither helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try this.

Do a reversal with LT0G for the TO qty first.Resulted from this, the 916 goes negative in dynamic bin.Then trying doing the LT01 to 916 bin to balance the stock.